Botetourt County offers an excellent location for business.
- In fact, the area is within a day’s drive of two-thirds of the U.S. population,
- and within 500 miles of New York, Philadelphia, Cleveland, Washington, Nashville, and Atlanta.
- Interstates 81, 77, and 64 provide links to America’s most important markets and, via the Port of Hampton Roads, to the world.
An outstanding interstate system. Modern jet airports with international connections. A major rail hub. It all comes together here. Convenient location has made NewVAthe hub for employment, healthcare, entertainment and retail for a broad region that includes more than a million people.
It’s no wonder that Botetourt County is the location of choice for companies who depend on easy market access.
- I-81 runs through Botetourt County
- I-64 – 20 miles
- U.S. #220 (north-south)
- U.S. Alt. #220 (north-south)
- U.S. #11 (north-south)
- U.S. #460 (east-west)
Commercial Air Service
General Aviation Service
- Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport – 13 miles
- Lynchburg Regional Airport – 35 miles
- Greenbrier Valley Airport – 40.4 miles
- Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport – 65.1 miles
- Raleigh County Memorial Airport – 75.2 miles
Freight Rail Service
- Norfolk Southern Corporation
- NS Thoroughbred Bulk Transfer Terminal
- NS Regional Intermodal Facility
- CSX Corporation