Where Business Comes Naturally
Botetourt Center at Greenfield offers your company one of the Southeast United States’ premier business locations. Business-, quality- and environment-conscious, Greenfield will enhance your investment and make you more productive.
Enjoy Easy Access and Proximity to Extensive Business Services
Located along US 220, three miles (4.8 kilometers) from Interstate 81, eight miles (12.9 kilometers) from US 460, and 32 miles (51.5 kilometers) from Interstate 64, 13 miles (21 kilometers) from Roanoke Regional Airport
Enjoy Full-Service On-Site Utilities
- Free wireless broadband Internet access
- Fiber optics (T1, DSL etc.)
- 750 gallon per minute (4,100 metric tons per day) water service capacity with 1 million gallon (3,780 metric ton) storage expandable to 2 million gallons (7,560 metric ton) storage
- 3.3 million gallon per day (18,000 metric tons per day) sanitary sewer system capacity
- 2 million cubic foot-head (1.3 million cubic meters per day) natural gas capacity via a 12″ main line at 450 pounds per square inch (32 kilograms per square centimeter)
- 69 KV electric power service expandable to 138 KV
Enjoy Environmental and Investment Protection
- Design features including greenways, conservation easements and regional storm water management protect Greenfield’s natural environment and preserve native wildlife habitat
- Customized zoning regulations and master plans ensure high quality development and protect your investment
- Recipient of design and conservation awards
Enjoy Good Company
Join other industry-leading companies that have made Botetourt County their location of choice and competitive advantage.
Enjoy Unparalleled Amenities
- Scenic beauty including 12-acre (5 hectare) lake
- Proximity to two 18-hole golf courses
- Interconnected 147 acre (60 hectare) recreation park featuring:
-Picnic and playground areas
- Trails and walkways throughout
Enjoy a Site Customized to Your Needs
- Over 100 acres (40 hectares) of Office Park sites available
- Over 500 acres (202 hectares) of Business Park manufacturing sites available
- Pad ready site – ready for construction:
graded for a 65,000 SF building (6,039 m2), and immediately expandable.
Fully served by utilities to the site.
- Flexible site sizes and configurations
- Manufacturing sites over 100 acres (40 hectares)
- Preliminary site planning assistance
For information, contact the Department of Economic Development by email or by phone at (540) 928-2140.