Workforce training assistance in Virginia is provided through the Virginia Department of Business Assistanceâ€™s Virginia Jobs Investment Program (VJIP).
- VJIP is an economic development incentive providing customized recruiting and training services to companies that are creating new jobs or experiencing technological change.
- The program offsets your companyâ€™s recruitment and training costs, and connects you with all available resources to help with your workforce development efforts.
- Among your partners will be Virginiaâ€™s educational and vocational institutions, workforce development centers, employment service providers and more.
The Greenfield Education and Training Center
- Located within the regionâ€™s premier business park, Botetourt Center at Greenfield
- Full-service business and industry training facility
- Custom workforce training services to meet your companyâ€™s needs
Botetourt County Schools
- Traditional and advanced technology vocational training
- Dual enrollment programs
- Books2Bricks Program