Botetourt County’s Department of Economic Development is the central point of contact for both business attraction and business retention services.
We work with the County Administration, the Roanoke Regional Partnership, and major utility providers across the region to streamline business management services to help keep our corporate citizens productive.
- – Preliminary Site Planning Assistance
- – “Pad Ready” and “Build to Suite”
- – Flexible site sizes and configurations for commercial, retail, and manufacturing investment
- – 100+ acres (40+ Hectare) Manufacturing Sites
- – Expedited local permitting
- – Customized, competitive incentive packages
- – Temporary office solutions for pre-build transitions
- – Transition ready workforce training and executive meeting space
Contact us to learn more, schedule a site visit or community tour.
57 S. Center Drive
Daleville, VA 24083
Strategically located on I-81 in the central mid-atlantic, Botetourt offers convenient road, rail, and water access. Learn More>>
With a high-speed fiber optic internet network, cutting edge STEM trained workforce, a highly dependable power grid and abundant local clean water supply, Botetourt has the infrastructure growing businesses need to succeed. Learn more>>
Botetourt is centrally located between three of the states largest and most prestigious four year universities, adjacent to the Roanoke Bio-Medical research hub, and home to a local community college network known for its advanced manufacturing and robotics programs, workforce development and community involvement. Learn more>>
From low taxes to affordable labor, utilities, and construction costs, Botetourt businesses are treated to both low start-up and predictable and competitive operating costs. Learn More>>
Have you heard?
We’re doing big things in Botetourt. In just the last few months, the County has made headlines with a flurry of new business announcements. Businesses are choosing to grow here and it’s not hard to see why:
- Munters, a global leader in providing energy-efficient and sustainable air treatment and cooling systems for mission critical processes broke ground in the Greenfield Industrial Park in May of 2021.
- Eldor, an Italian advanced manufacturing facility that produces ignition switches for high-end automobiles is moving into the Greenfields center and bringing approximately 350 new industrial jobs with them.
- Canatal Steel USA said it will invest $1.5 million to purchase equipment and add a fourth welding bay to its 160,000-square-foot building near Cloverdale
- The Botetourt County Department of Economic Development works closely with the Botetourt Chamber of Commerce to support local businesses.
- Botetourt County supports and provides funding to the Roanoke Regional Small Business Development Center to assist local small businesses.